Job Description & Person Specification
JOB TITLE: Online Marketing Executive
REPORTING TO: Ecommerce Manager
- PRIMARY OBJECTIVES:
As an Online Marketing Executive your main focus will be to build brand awareness and increase SEO visibility of our brand websites (Lighthouse & Mac in a Sac) through generating creative content, link building with brand and blogger collaborations and social engagement in line with our Online Marketing Strategy.
MAIN TASKS AND KEY AREAS OF WORK:
- Creative lead for website content generation, producing written, graphic and video content in collaboration with our inhouse team that will resonate with our brand audience and build our brand identity
- Produce website copy and product descriptions that are SEO optimised and also in line with our brand style, tone of voice and quality.
- Plan and coordinate blogger outreach to build website links to raise brand awareness and increase our SEO visibility
- Hands-on execution of social media activities to develop an engaging presence on our key channels
- Contribute to our Online Marketing plan as we seek to implement short and long term digital marketing strategies for our products, collections and brands.
- Measure online marketing performance with monthly reporting using Google Analytics, and quarterly consultant lead SEO performance audits.
- Grow our email database, planning and coordinating regular email campaigns with both brand related content and seasonal sales/promotional offers
- Coordinate our PR campaigns in liaison with our Brand Manager and PR Agency
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the team as may be necessary from time to time to meet business demands.
- Establish excellent working relationships with team members within the business
- Implement and maintain best practice in communication at all times with customers and colleagues.
- Provide regular structured feedback to enable constant improvement of service levels.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in line with the company’s strive for continuous improvement.
- Any other reasonable duties as required, or at the request of management.
- PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Marketing or English related degree
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Proven experience copywriting high quality content
- Proven experience working in a creative team
- Knowledge of content promotion strategies, including blogger outreach, social media promotion and PR
- Active participant on main social networks
- Knowledge of building relationships with brands and bloggers to generate links
- Working knowledge of various analytics tools
- 1-3 years experience in similar role
- Experience with PR & Media
- Experience handling brand social media accounts
- Hands-on SEO experience
- Experience using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Experience with managing email marketing campaigns
CV & Interview
- Pro-active, motivated and driven
- Adaptive & Flexible
- Team player / Collaborative
- Organised with planning skills
- Passion to learn
- Tech savvy
CV & Interview
To apply, send your CV with a cover letter telling us why you'd be great for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Friday 21st July 2017.